Job Search Strategies for International Students

Staff from the Office of International Services will introduce what to consider when applying for Curricular Practical Training (CPT), used to do internships, and Optional Practical Training (OPT), which permits work in the U.S. after graduation. Chad Wallace, Assistant Director for Career Development in the Center for Career & Professional Development well as how to apply for these practical training opportunities.