Position: Student Government Coordinator of Graphic Design
The Student Government Coordinator of Graphic Design is responsible for creating and designing visual materials to support the student government’s initiatives and events. This includes designing posters, flyers, social media graphics, and other materials to promote student government events and communicate important information to the student body.
• Create visually compelling and effective designs for student government materials, including posters, flyers, social media graphics, and other promotional materials.
• Collaborate with other student government members and committees to create design materials that align with the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Manage the design process from start to finish, including conceptualization, design, and final production.
• Work with printing vendors to ensure that materials are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Stay up-to-date with current design trends and best practices to ensure that student government materials are visually appealing and effective.
• Use feedback from student government members and the student body to improve and refine designs.
• Ensure that all designs adhere to the student government’s brand standards and guidelines.