Campus Recreation’s Sports Managers serve two primary roles by being the facilitators of our sports complexes’ open recreation and officiating Campus Recreation intramural sports. Positivity and professionalism are imperative for those in this role due to the importance of team dynamic amongst other staff, leadership, and the patrons participating in our facilities and programs. Campus Recreation Sport Mangers must possess the ability to work with diverse populations and be able to educate and enforce policies through effective communication tactics.
- Supervise Campus Recreation’s three outdoor sport complexes
- Educate, communicate, and enforce Campus Recreation policies
- Attend and engage in all trainings and meetings
- Officiate intramural sports
- Mange conflicts that may arise in our spaces or games
- Assist with on-site risk management procedures for sporting events
- Obtain and maintain an American Red Cross First Aid, CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers certification
- Offered through Campus Recreation
- Assist in marketing and promotion for Intramural Sports
- Manage facility access for open recreation
- Perform related duties as assigned
Though resume is not required, please provide one if possible!