Inclusion Champions Virtual DEI Career Fair
The Inclusion Champions DEI Career Fair is an annual event that welcomes diverse students from across the world to a unique professional development experience with Compass Group National Accounts. Highlights of activities at the Inclusion Champions DEI Career Fair include:
– Think Tank Hack-a-Thon during which students tackle real business problems with creative solutions;
– Mock Interviews that provide students with structured feedback from current Compass Group National Accounts employees;
– Resume critiques with feedback provided from Compass Group National Accounts hiring managers;
– Career Shadowing experiences that provide students with a glimpse into the day-to-day operations at some of our locations at Fortune 500 companies across the United States;
– DEI Champions Panel featuring diverse executives within the Compass Group environment;
– Intermission activities including fun games and prizes;
– Exhibit Hall featuring employers who will provide job opportunities and hiring information to students seeking careers with the Compass Group family of companies
– On-Demand Webinars highlighting a wide variety of career paths in the Compass Group environment, including but not limited to Hospitality & Food Services, Operations, Marketing & Communications; Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion; and more!
This all-virtual event will be live on September 12th from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PST. Available for on-demand from September 13th to October 11th.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues of concern, please reach out to